Towards Total Preparedness
Advancing Command and Control and Communication for increased Identification, Access, Surveillance, Cyber Protection capabilities
Is your organisation adequately prepared and equipped to deal with the rapid and dynamic changes taking place in the regional security environment?
The shifting security landscape and newly emerging threats require the countries of the GCC and wider Middle East to formulate national security strategies and frameworks that share common approaches and address shared security concerns. As key security stakeholders continue to develop and implement these policies, security providers will be called upon to offer the most advanced technologies and integrated systems that mitigate the risk posed by threats to homeland stability and tranquility.
The annual Homeland Security Summit - Middle East, taking place 19-21 May in Abu Dhabi, is the region’s premiere event for ascertaining information about the latest trends in homeland security and the most advanced technologies for integrating capability across multiple agencies and directorates.
This year’s summit addresses:
Day 1 – Command and Control with Communications for maximum preparedness
Day 2 – Cyber and electronic crime
Day 3 – Border and Points of Access Focus Day – including Biometrics, ID, Surveillance and Border Control
These challenges need to be met with unique and innovative solutions that ensure both the protection of critical national infrastructure and informational assets, maritime and port security, electronic identity and monitoring of non-state actors, border protection and security, cyber and information security, and ultimately the modernisation and integration of regional security forces.
Ensure your part in this strategic and pivotal event and gain access to a formidable gathering of key GCC security stakeholders and regional military commanders responsible for developing national security frameworks and enhancing homeland security capabilities.
- Evaluate current procurement programmes within GCC countries
- Gain information about the latest purchases in the region to benchmark your product
- Develop successful strategic partnerships to minimise risks, share costs and knowledge
- Benchmark innovative solutions and select successful strategies applicable to your current project
- Learn about ways in which you can collaborate with local partners
Who Should Attend?
Industry experts representing key project stakeholders will be in attendance, including:
- Directors of C3i
- Heads of Airwave Communication
- Heads of Immigration
- Border Force Commanders
- Directors of CIS and IT
- GIS Programme Managers
- Electronic and Cross Border
- Financial Crime Investigators
- Officials from Ports and Airport Authorities
- Heads of Security for Airlines